Rob Halford - Celestial (new album)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I listened to the track last night and wasn't exactly impressed, but listening to it again now, I must say, I'm enjoying it a little more. That being said, I've got everything else Rob has released solo (and with Priest of course) and I really enjoyed “Halford 3: Winter Songs” (I have a thing for Christmas albums), so yeah, I'll definitely pick up “Celestial: too.

On a side note, did you notice the sweater you get in the gold vinyl bundle?

Y4RH01COMBO.jpg

:oyea::oyea::oyea:

For the record, I'm OK with just the black vinyl. :lmao:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Well.. Halford could sing The Hokey Pokey and make it metal..

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I listened to the track last night and wasn't exactly impressed, but listening to it again now, I must say, I'm enjoying it a little more. That being said, I've got everything else Rob has released solo (and with Priest of course) and I really enjoyed “Halford 3: Winter Songs” (I have a thing for Christmas albums), so yeah, I'll definitely pick up “Celestial: too.
Same, I own everything he's ever done. I thought Halford 3 was a great album and have listened to it a great many times. So, I know I'll be picking up this one as well.

On a side note, did you notice the sweater you get in the gold vinyl bundle?

View attachment 39736

:oyea::oyea::oyea:

For the record, I'm OK with just the black vinyl. :lmao:

Yeah, that kind of redefines what a "goofy collector's edition" package is. I could see my daughter wearing that sweater. ;)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
As for the song, the intro sounds a LOT like the intro from Lightning Strike from Firepower and the verses sound quite a bit like Judas Rising (to me). not that that's a bad thing. I'm definitely going to be picking this up. As SoCo pointed out, Rob could sing the Hokey Pokey and turn it into metal.

:oy:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online