Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: ~Rival Sons~

Discovered them few weeks ago and indeed they are very, very good. :D

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Cool band Slipn... :cheers2. Electric Funeral has done a thread about them fairly recently. RIVAL SONS are one the happenning bands at the moment,....:grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Cool band Slipn... :cheers2. Electric Funeral has done a thread about them fairly recently. RIVAL SONS are one the happenning bands at the moment,....:grinthumb

Ahhh... OK.. If the mods want to merge the threads together I'm fine with that.. Just thought since I didn't really know much about the band I would just put up the video just for a little exposure..:D

I'm getting all their stuff.. Totally like everything about them..I might consider them more than Chickenfoot!! :heheh: :cheers2

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
re: Check out Rival Sons!! (Official Thread)

I enjoyed watching these guys last night, they only had a limited time slot but filled it really well. A good introduction to the band I reckon and the lead singer put me in mind a little bit of footage Iv'e seen of a young Robert Plant the way he was on stage.

A few have mentioned about how he reminds them of Robert Plant.. I didn't think so at first but now that I've been listening to Pressure and Time a bit, I can see the same style to his singing.. He's got a great voice!!!:grinthumb I really like this band!!!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Yeah, good band, was great catching them live, would definitely recommend them :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Yeah, good band, was great catching them live, would definitely recommend them :)

I've been spreading the word to alot of my friends on FB.. I hope I get the chance to catch them out my way..

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Finally had to order "Pressure And Time"
51zdmTJMeWL._SS500_.jpg

I couldn't find a copy any where in my town..
And I'm a bit perplexed that I like another song by them and the only way to get it is to download it..
That sucks because I don't own a Ipod and it's in MP3 format which I think will not play on my home system.

But really... Really liking these guys..:good

Had to use this song for my profile..

Get What's Comin

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Saw them again the other night and they were excellent as usual, they will go far, place was packed out :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online