Riff Raff to the MOD TEAM!!!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
We are pleased to announce RIFF RAFF is now a part of the mod team!! We are looking forward to working with you...and here's a gift to get you started!!

Use it wisely

banhammer.jpg

151550,xcitefun-congrats-6.gif

:grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Congratulations Riffy! A sweet and laid back dude such as yourself deserves the promotion. :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Welcome Riff! Deciding these things is a very hard process but you've earned it. I always see you here just about every night and you are always keeping music conversation with others in the threads. I think you are about as easy to get along with as it gets. Besides, there's too much Metal in this forum for just one staff member to handle even if he is a MetalPriest so help him out, will ya? :heheh: Welcome to the team Riff! I know you'll do well! :cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the chance given. I enjoyed and still do love contributing to this forum and discussing music with you great people. :)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
A very wise decision this, well deserved Riff Raff, plus he's in Australia and like 10 time-zones ahead of the rest of us, so you've now got things covered 24/7!!

Congrats!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
A very wise decision this, well deserved Riff Raff, plus he's in Australia and like 10 time-zones ahead of the rest of us, so you've now got things covered 24/7!!

Congrats!!!

Good point! Plus we've had almost as many Aussie mods as American and they've all been great! :heheh:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Good point! Plus we've had almost as many Aussie mods as American and they've all been great! :heheh:

Yeah, my experience of Aussies is that except when you raise the subject of cricket, they are really decent and friendly people. The exact locations of some of the current Admins and Mods is though slightly mysterious..Shaggy is "behind the wheel" - so I guess we are lucky to have a guy who can post about rock music - and drive a taxi both at the same time, and Lynch is in "the land of sky blue waters" which - since the planet earth is two-thirds oceans, doesn't tell us much. Not quite sure where LG lives, I think he is probably God though, and exists as a sort of supernatural life force covering the entire solar system :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online