Riff Raff to the MOD TEAM!!!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Magic put the idea in my head that LG is some sort of mountain man. Get to choppin' that wood! :D

And Lynch? He's from somewhere in outer space. They really broke the mold when he came into this world. :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Congrats Riff, and I see you now have a full fledged viking war hammer at the ready to enforce any ruling that be made in Rock and Roll Valhalla

Let the honey mead flow my friend, I am of course happy to see a mod here who digs Morbid Angel, Vader and Krisuin :cheers2

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Refers to the old Hamm's Beer ads of yester-year. Google should tell ya. ;)

Thanks, but Google tells me way too much already, there's some stuff I'd rather not know about.

Magic put the idea in my head that LG is some sort of mountain man. Get to choppin' that wood! :D

Whenever I ask him he says he's always shovelling snow, even in like July and August :uh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, my experience of Aussies is that except when you raise the subject of cricket, they are really decent and friendly people. The exact locations of some of the current Admins and Mods is though slightly mysterious..Shaggy is "behind the wheel" - so I guess we are lucky to have a guy who can post about rock music - and drive a taxi both at the same time, and Lynch is in "the land of sky blue waters" which - since the planet earth is two-thirds oceans, doesn't tell us much. Not quite sure where LG lives, I think he is probably God though, and exists as a sort of supernatural life force covering the entire solar system :D
Lol when it comes to cricket most of us are generally relaxed about it but then again its always different when they are at a game. :heheh:
A very wise decision this, well deserved Riff Raff, plus he's in Australia and like 10 time-zones ahead of the rest of us, so you've now got things covered 24/7!!

Congrats!!!
Cheers mate. :cheers2
Congrats Riff, and I see you now have a full fledged viking war hammer at the ready to enforce any ruling that be made in Rock and Roll Valhalla

Let the honey mead flow my friend, I am of course happy to see a mod here who digs Morbid Angel, Vader and Krisuin :cheers2
Cheers mate, also thanks for giving me all the great metal bands you have. Nothing better then being introduced to some killer metal. \m/
Very well desserved Riff!

2vanvol.jpg

Thanks a lot. :) Appreciate it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Riff's been with us a long time, is dedicated and seems to like the place. I think he'll fit in perfectly with the Mod Squad.:grinthumb

Welcome to the "other side" Rattlehead.:D

As for me shoveling snow all the time, as a matter of fact I will be doing just that in a couple hours TS...goes with the territory here.:heheh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online