{Resolved} Silly Question in Regards to the Polls

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
How on earth do you post a poll? I'd check "post a poll," option box at the bottom before the submit and review tabs but when I go to review my thread submission, the poll doesn't show up. :confused:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Silly Question in Regards to the Polls

You have to hit submit and then you will see that you can add your poll choices. That's why sometimes you see the thread before the poll is added. :grinthumb

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score

You have to hit submit and then you will see that you can add your poll choices. That's why sometimes you see the thread before the poll is added. :grinthumb

I thought about clicking the submit button but I didn't want to risk looking like a total idiot for not submitting the poll. Seeing as that's not the case, thanks MP! :grinthumb

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

That's quite helpful info MP, I never did a poll, yet, I just figured about 350 of them per day was probably sufficient already! Some of them are pretty wild imo, so I'm now thinking Cannibal Corpse vs The Carpenters, or maybe Dawn's 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree' vs 'Slaughter at Dawn' from the 4th Fleshcrawl album. :uh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

That's quite helpful info MP, I never did a poll, yet, I just figured about 350 of them per day was probably sufficient already! Some of them are pretty wild imo, so I'm now thinking Cannibal Corpse vs The Carpenters, or maybe Dawn's 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree' vs 'Slaughter at Dawn' from the 4th Fleshcrawl album. :uh:
Tony Orlando kicks ASS!

That is all. Move along people.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online