Recommend Something New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

Reaction score
I love the band name Julez, and I'll check out the video a little bit later! :grinthumb.

Also, just letting you know that when posting youtube videos, you only need the code part after the '=' sign in the url.

Yeah, I took a peek at your post and then I knew..! :grinthumb
I feel like such a newbie!
Oh wait.. I AM a newbie.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Yeah, you're definitely excused...for now! :heheh:

Nah, the Youtube posting method confuses everyone, even me at one stage :tongue:

EDIT: I'm listening now to your song and I like it! The bass especially, reminds me of some of the industrial/grunge type of bands I listen to, like The Mess Hall, Joe Gideon And The Shark and Pierced Arrows! Very nice, rythmic beats and the droning vocals are placed nicely with the general feel of the music. A thumbs up from me :grinthumb

Julie

Reaction score
Alright, I don't like all of their stuff though, sometimes it's a bit too ehm.. noisy? It depends on my mood, it's no easy listening, for sure.

Oh I love that smiley :heheh: fidgety fidgety

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^ yeah, I think I've heard that band before, I kinda recognize the style, I like! And the Japanese thing you posted before kinda reminds me of Air..

I recently discovered Creature with the Atom Brain, they're Belgian, just have two recent albums, but the band members have been in other bands before. Influences: led zeppelin, mark lanegan, qotsa, black sabbath..

I recommend the album Transylvania (the most recent) if you're interested.

Pretty good song! Sounds like they were definitely influenced by Beck as well! :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online