REALLY AMAZING Cover Band (Rock, Slow Rock, etc) from the Philippines

ErichoEricho

Reaction score
Hey all! It's my first thread here so be nice. Heheh.

I'd like to share to you one of the bands that was quintessential to my musicianship: The Workshop Band. They're a three-piece cover band from my country, the Philippines. They cover American and British Rock/Slow-Rock songs, and some New wave songs too. Oh, they also do Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson and Chick Corea instrumentals. :D

I first saw them on the Christmas day of 2006 performing in one of the public parks of Quezon City, and I was blown away by how CLEEEEEAAAN their cover versions of songs are, and how they can do it despite the fact that there are JUST THREE OF THEM.

Now, I'll stop yappin, you guys be the judge. Haha. Here are three of their awesome covers. :D ENJOY!!! :D

ErichoEricho

Reaction score
By the way, their cover of "I Live My Life For You" got featured on Firhouse's Official Website a few years ago. Their website got revamped though, so we can't see the actual post regarding the Workshop band now. :p

I miss them. I havent watched (and sessioned with them heheh) them for a long time already... :(

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
To cover Bohemian Rhapsody has got to be the hardest and most challenging for any band.......and they do well !

E-Z

Reaction score
LIMEHOUSE LIZZY

A THIN LIZZY tribute band that was doing the rounds on the pub circuit during the 1990s

''IS THERE ANY IRISH IN THE AUDIENCE?''

''DO ANY OF THE GAL'S WANNA BIT MORE IRISH IN 'EM???''

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hightower

Members online