Rate the song on the different music genre

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
You have great taste Mistral, all the ones you post! Very atmospheric and I love the crazy voices 10/10!
(we had this madness in 1968)
The Ethiopians - Hong Kong Flu.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Ah, I really like L'Aura. Pretty girl with soft, nice voice. And that combination of a bit sad verses with positive chorus works great. :good 8/10.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I love the things like this. Some pastoral, meditative mood. Very relaxing - but of course, that culmination closer to the end is great either. 8/10.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I'm glad you like her! She was recommanded to me by another user of this forum, just yesterday (Soot and Stars).
I immediatly enjoyed her music too. She did just one album. You find it on Spotify... it's one of the best I listened to, recently.

-------------------------------------

as for your song, I like the background music, but not his vocals. 6/10

Last edited:

Aero

Reaction score
Where on Earth did you find this one? I read its background and it apparently has a bunch of well-known vets in the industry playing on this concept album. And it has an animated short film that accompanies the record! That would be interesting to watch...

The song is very pleasing to the ears with some nice lead vocals, piano, and a welcoming children's chorus that gives it a dream-like state. 8/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online