Rate The Song On The Different Language

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Phillippe Clay- Le noyé assassiné

This song was used in Bell Book and Candle ...a film with Stewart and Novak....I believe Clay was on stage in a 'witch' club in the film singing .

Last edited:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Atmospheric, melodic, and in Spanish/Portugese...... ;)

Flor da Saudade - The Girl from Ipanema (Antônio Carlos Jobim)​

Last edited:

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
this is one of the most beautiful "oldies but goldies" classic! They play and sing it well. 8/10

now, next song's sung in turkish

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Very unusual sounding. Really oriental vocal melody combined with fully 60's British-style guitar parts. Interesting. 7.5/10.

Next one: an old song (1991) by Soviet/Russian band Aria with pretty horror lyrics. It's called "The Zombie". :grinthumb

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Man, in this thread it's common to express your opinion about the song posted above, and then post one of your songs, so that someone else can write their opinion about it. That's the point of the game, not just to post a few songs in a row.

Old Nick

Reaction score
Very unusual sounding. Really oriental vocal melody combined with fully 60's British-style guitar parts. Interesting. 7.5/10.

Next one: an old song (1991) by Soviet/Russian band Aria with pretty horror lyrics. It's called "The Zombie". :grinthumb

What can I say?. I like Gorky Park,they had few hits in 1990. "Bang" and "Try To Find Me". They sound like Ratt a bit someway. Awesome sound production and virtuoso musicians.
I like every russian band I have ever knew. Tatu included. Class.
Aria is another one. I love it. ******* awesome...Mercyful Fate meet Scorpions but in their own way. Awesome singer and bass .8.5/10

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimManess3

Staff online

Members online