Rate The Song On The Different Language

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh Omega! They were a really good band. And this song proves it. It's very enjoyable and atmospheric. 7,5/10

next song's sung in albanian

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Very good, "guitarry" (I just invented a new adverb ^___^)... while - vocally and melodically - I find it weaker... but still pleasant, 'cause the ears tend to focus on what the guitars are doing... and they're doing interesting things. 7/10

next song is in italian

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
A bit gloomy sounding. I like it's atmosphere.

The next one is in Russian. Totally anti-Putin song by DDT. It's called "The Dead Man".

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh, this song and video makes me think about so many things. I guess this is one of the cases, when the music is meant to create the right atmosphere to make the lyrics and the video stand out. And it really does a good job.
The video is amazing and it gives a gloomy picture of what Russia has become today (or of what it did not become, after 1989). However, summing it all up, 8/10

next song is in turkish

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
very powerful, with a little beautiful guitar solo... 7,5/10

next one is in italian, it's called Mark Chapman, because it's inspired by the murder of John Lennon... and it talks about stalkers.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Really dynamical and catchy tune, very good sounding. 8/10.

Next one is in Russian. Freak-punk song called "The Witch and the Donkey" (originally performed bu horror-punk band King and Joker). The meaning of the song: a witch fell in love with a man, but because he cheated on her, she turned him into a donkey. In the end, he lived with her until death, like a pet, in the body of a donkey.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I stand with the witch! XD As for the song, very good! I enjoyed it and the video very much. Powerful instrumentals and nice melody. 9/10

next song is a pop song, and the language is italian... Radios are playing it a lot and it's my most recent earworm.
The title "Bellissima" means "Very Beautiful"

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
A agree with you, Giuseppe. It's a real earworm, very catchy pop-song. :good 8.5/10.

Next one is in Danish.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online