Rate The Song On The Different Language

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Very nice latina-tune in Polish. Really relaxing and Anna's voice is very pleasant. 8/10.

The next one is in German

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
nice union of hard and folk-ish sounds, but without real peaks... the vocals are a bit cliché 5,5/10

next one is in italian

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Cool rockin' song, interesting instrumental and the singer is really good, he sounds very confident on long high notes. 7.5/10.

Next one is in Spanish

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
nice song, with good guitars and dynamic... I don't particularly enjoy the vocal part, which seems to lessen the song's power. 6/10

next one is in italian:

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I like the instrumental but this half-whispering vocals in verses wasn't my cuo of tea... 6/10.

Next one is in Finnish.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh, finnish punk! Interesting! I wonder what they're saying... however, nice guitars in the final part... and the rest of it is quite standard for a punk song. 6/10

next song is in slovenian

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This is funky and a great video, has touches of ABC about it also.... Really like it(going on my list!) 9/10

This version is like your favourite perfume, originally a hit in Brazil by Roberto Carlos (not the soccer player!)
This Madrid lady makes you sip a wine....

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh Ornella Vanoni, she's one of the most important italian singers. She's one of the most elegant singers... though, her lifestyle is known to be very "hippie" ^__^'... she's a very talented and funny woman.
As for the song, it's a wonderful classic... not one of my favorites... but quality is sometimes objective! 8,5/10

next one is in italian

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of that sounding (it's too lightweight for me), but sure, she has an awesome voice, no doubt. A bit craziness in her vocal manner is present. 8/10.

Next one is in Russian (band from Belarus). Song called "I Deleted Your Number".

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh, I know and I love Molchat Doma! Etazhi and Monument are two albums that I listen very often... What can I say about them and this song? I like the dark-wave atmosphere, the sounds that have been chosen to create it and the vocals. 9/10
In my opinion, they are one of the best new bands.

next one is sung in danish

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online