Rate The Song On The Different Language

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh my God! I would have never imagined that french language could sound "tough"...
I mean... it is usually so soothing and delightful! :)

well, to be serious... I really like this song, musically... I'm not enthusiastic about how music and vocals mix, though... but it is still a nice track... and I really like the guitars! 7/10

now, what about some music from Hungary? :)

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Great hard-prog from Hungary, this song includes really catchy riffs and piano parts. I know, that these guys were very popular in Soviet Union. 9/10.

Let's go to Spain.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
well, well, well... It becomes a really good song from the second half on...
at the beginning it gave me nothing... I believed it was average, without any interesting idea or true and powerful emotion to offer... But it really becomes a good song as the seconds go by. It becomes so good that I totally changed my opinion about it! 7,5/10

now, I'm taking you to Corsica, in France... but the language is not french, it is Corsican, which is spoken not only in that island, but also in some part of the northen Sardinia...

Romulus

Reaction score
It was certainly different and I wish I understood the lyrics. The singer's voice is effective and kind of crystal clear voice. 6/10

Now north, I am not sure if this band is from Finland or Sweden but they sing in English (I hope that is allowed on this thread)

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
7.5/10 for "Dead End" - good stoner metal, and yes, Romulus, in this thread we are posting songs on all languages (without translation), except English. :D

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Nice ballad and nice voice! Good song Hydra! 6,5/10

@Coltivitore: yeah, I know Anna Tatangelo. She's not among my favorites, but I know her. It surprises me that she's known on the other side of the ocean! :D

Now... let's go to Poland...

VasilisP

Reaction score
6.5/10 nice one but I would prefer if there was more singing in this one, her (i guess XD) voice was pretty good

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.