Rate The Song On The Different Language

Romulus

Reaction score
I never imagined the Manchester and Liverpool would be mentioned in a very continental French song...! Song had a nice melody. 7/10

Next one is from Poland played live

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Good pop-rock song (although, for some reason, I couldn’t get rid of the feeling of resemblance to the Soviet stage of the 70s). 7/10.

Another French song

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
great song and very good video...
I have to say that from time to time, you always post the most visionary and committed musical videos, in this thread. 8/10

next song is sung in albanian

Romulus

Reaction score
Wow this song seems to pack everything in, I like the singer's voice and the slightly quirky choiced notes of the guitar solo which kept things interesting 7.5/10

Next a song from Georgia

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
they are very good and this little song has a nice melody. Plus, they remind us all that you only need a good voice, a good melody and - if possible - a good instrument to make a pleasant song. I mean, I like over-produced song, but I also need things like this one. 7,5/10

next one is italian, and it's live... L'addio means The farewell.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Wonderful majestic ballad, it sounds like a hymn. And what a shame that this magnificent singer has passed away so early. Damned cancer... Her voice was just magical, pure and powerful. 10/10.

The next one is in Polish

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
good composition, musically, really like its instrumental parts: drums, guitars are good... the weakest element is how melody and vocals blend... but that is just a matter of personal taste 7/10

next one is sung in italian... the title "Cenere" means "Ash".

Romulus

Reaction score
I am not sure whether this song was recorded in the 80's but it sure sounds like retro 80's. Nice driving beat and pleasant melodies 6.5/10

Next one is in the Gaelic Irish language

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Wow, I've never heard an Irish anthem. Despite the fact, that it's "soldier's song" it sounds very positive. Amazing. 10/10.

Next one is in French

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online