Rate The Song On The Different Language

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Horror-punk? So... why did they amuse me? I've had fun, while listening to them... I like the song... hmmm... Or are they "horror" in an "Addams-family"-way?
Anyway, 7/10

next song is almost from nowhere... ahahah... I mean they're finnish, but they're singing in Esperanto... an artificial language... ^_^

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Horror-punk? So... why did they amuse me? I've had fun, while listening to them... I like the song... hmmm... Or are they "horror" in an "Addams-family"-way?
Yes, Giuseppe, they are playing horror-punk with a big portions of black humour. :D

About "Dolchamar": not bad song, but too much irrelevant (IMO) electronic sounding to me. 5/10.

Try another song by "The King and The Jester", man. It's called "The Hunter" and it's about werewolf. :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Do you know..after a few plays Iam beginning to like this gothic punk track. Uptempo and has character, 7 out of 10
How about a bit of French 70s Glam rock ?

Aero

Reaction score
Cool song with a catchy chorus. I wish someone would do an English version with that 70s feel to it. 7.5/10

Here's something from Argentina...

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I like this Aero ! Good to hear a music artist from Argentina...I cant think of any
Good song...really like the guitars, especially towards the end 7.6 out of 10
I will probably get shot for this , but heres some German Industrial/ Aggrotech..play loud [ ear plugs ready ]

Last edited:

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
not bad, but not even that great in the beginning... it improves towards the end 6,5/10

now, let's go to Lithuania, to listen to some folk-rock ^_^
(the title means "beer, beer") ^_^

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Pretty good, cool guitar and keyboard solo.All these guys on the video drinking beer on the video are making me thirsty ! 6.5 out of 10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
well, I don't like its vocals, but I like its guitar riff and drums... so it's a 6,5

now... a Hungarian band... Omega!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online