Rate The Song Above You Part III

Romulus

Reaction score
Not bad song, the most interesting aspect of this song was the slight accent of the vocalist which was most notable in the beginning of this track... 6.8/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I know that this album wasn't received by critics and fans with an enthusiasm, nevertheless it's an interesting experiment with a noticeable influence of punk. Cheerful positive music and lyrics on a very scary theme - Alice Cooper is very good at doing such things. 9/10.

I didn't found the next one on YouTube, so, here's the link.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
It's a good song. Powerful and well-sung. I enjoyed it.
I have to say, that the description is funny in the end, where it's written "...lustful male vocal".
Of course, rock music has that ingredient too... but the specification was, well, unusual to read... also because, I found nothing "lustful" in his voice... Neverthelss, nice track. 7/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I wasn't really impressed by the singer's voice, but the music is drivin'. A bit reminds me about Australian band Jet. 7/10.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
ok, this goes right into my playlist! It's a beautiful song. Wonderful lyrics! (given this particular historical moment, the song's words are even more powerful).
And it also musically pretty good. The only thing that I don't like is the fading ending (I don't usually like it), but it's only a small detail here. 8,5/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of The Cult, these guys always had a real drive and good taste. Great epic midtempo composition. 9/10.
P.S. Btw, Giuseppe, I'm really glad, that you liked that Pink Cream's song. They know, how to make qualitative hard'n'heavy. :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester143

Members online

No members online now.