Rate The Song Above You Part III

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Never heard of the band. Pretty good hard rock song. Cool guitar riff. The synth horns and chorus give it a pop element.

7 / 10

Aero

Reaction score
Really like the intro with the strings and guitar picking. Haven't heard much from this album other than Sentimental Lady, but this cut is pretty impressive too. 7.3/10

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Not a fan of new Lynyrd Skynyrd. Johnny ain't his brother - not even close. Rick Medlocke belongs in Blackfoot and I can't stand the nationalist attitude the band pukes out now.

4.5 / 10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
wow! Very good song! I like its energy and the singer's voice. Music is powerful too. I really enjoyed, it may enter soon in my playlist! 8,5/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Oh Andrew Stockdale! I prefer his music with Wolfmother... but I have to say that I always like how powerful his songs are. He always makes me want to learn to play drums! This said... the risk with him is that he can become boring, 'cause apart from songs where he is hugely inspired, he can become a little repetitive and then boring... However, even if this song is not one of his best, it's enjoyable in the end. So 7/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online