Rate The Song Above You Part III

Aero

Reaction score
Their 2nd single from their debut album. I'm not a huge fan of their early stuff because Di'Anno is on vocals. Musicianship is okay but it sounds more like punk than classic Maiden. And maybe that's why the band would also fire their original guitarist after they finished this record. 6.8/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I am not a fan of U2, could never understand what their attraction was to attract such large fan base? This song had sort of punkish overtones mixed with the U2 guitar sound. 5.5/10

With this band its nice to know that Rock still exists among the young of today

Aero

Reaction score
Hard rockin' number with some nice guitar playing. 6/10

Aero

Reaction score
Song has a very dark atmosphere with a simple but catchy riff. Video was also interesting. 7.5/10

Romulus

Reaction score
The Bangles, lovely female group, they all play their instruments and have that lovely harmony. Often forgotten when there are recollections as to girlbands. 7.5/10

This song is from an album which is so cruelly underrated whenever there are any topics about this band.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Souring, melodic lead guitar throughout by Blackmore and some poetic lyrics by Gillan. The guitar and vocals compliment each other so well on this song kind of like the trade offs Lord and Blackmore often engage in.

But I'm quite biased.
--------------------------------------------------
Bob Welch's post Fleetwood Mac band Paris.

Reactions: E-Z

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online