Slick Willie

Decisively Indecisive
Reaction score
A tad generic 80's hair band, but not offensive,
4/1o.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Always loved it. Very good Uriah Heep's song with interesting double guitar melody. 10/10.
P.S. Giuseppe, thanks for "Seven Doors Hotel"! 10/10 from me. :peek :D

Aero

Reaction score
It almost sounds like two different songs as the guitar outro completely changes the mood and seems to come out of nowhere. Extreme has an interesting story as they were essentially an 80s band that arrived at the last possible moment to the party. Their big hits "More Than Words" and "Hole Hearted" came out in 1991. Inbetween those hits, a band called Nirvana would put out a song that would usher out this type of rock and replace it with Grunge...and basically end the 80s rock genre. Who knows how many more great songs they would've put out if they had started a bit earlier in the 80s. 7.3/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
good song with nice riffs and rhythm and power... 7/10

PS: Sergey, I knew you'd have appreciated Europe! ;-) (and I can't understand how can someone call them "a tad generic 80's hair band"... however, everybody has their tastes, I suppose). ^_^

Last edited:

jeffnc

Reaction score
I'm always on the lookout for melodic metal. The problem is when you sing like that (trying to make it sound epic) and the song isn't awesome enough to be a classic, it can end up sounding pretentious. Overall good sound. 6/10

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online