Rate The Song Above You Part III

Aero

Reaction score
Possibly my favorite song by Chicago. Simple, but effective melodies combined with some cool guitar squeals that say, "This is not a song by Air Supply." I'm probably in the minority, but I much prefer Chicago in this period of their career when their music took on a more romantic vibe. They ended up making some great power ballads like this one during this decade. 9.5/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I'm probably in the minority, but I much prefer Chicago in this period of their career when their music took on a more romantic vibe. They ended up making some great power ballads like this one during this decade. 9.5/10
You're not alone, bro. :cheers2 I love this period in their history too.

About "Dick Around": it was a first song by Sparks, that I've ever heard - and I was killed by it then. It's something nervous and outstanding! And of course the video's just insane. 10/10.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Nice song! But I prefer other things by them... however, musically very pleasant... I just don't like vocals that much... 6,5/10

Aero

Reaction score
Good stuff...a typical offering from the Rolling Stones with some nice guitar work. There's a bunch of great bands like the Stones where I've heard all their singles but never bothered to actually listen to each album they made. That is now one of my New Year's resolutions for next year 7.7/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online