Rate The Song Above You Part III

Aero

Reaction score
A perennial British folk band with a decent sound to them. What is it about the female folk singers of the 60s; they all sang in that same vocal style, much like the female pop stars of today share the same vocal style. 6/10

Last edited:

Romulus

Reaction score
I loved that retro sound, where the singer can sing and guitar does its bit, the shameless miming (it was so bad that it was good!) 7.5/10

Kickstart

Reaction score
I'm not a big friend of the production at all. In general the song, vocals as well as instumentation, sounds very tame and not like the epic it tries to be.
That being said, I understand it is not fair for me to compare this to their legendary albums as they are clearly catering to a different audience.

Overall it was a fine listen and apparently the video holds an amazing amount of references. 7/10

Aero

Reaction score
I've been meaning to listen to this album in its entirety and one day I'll get around to it. This song was so mellow...and I hear elements of jazz interspersed throughout. 7.5/10

Aero

Reaction score
The girl was nice to look at but the music does nothing for me. 5/10

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
The girl was nice to look at but the music does nothing for me. 5/10

My celebrity crush since a young age, despite her aging... And she still looks great at her current age!

Classic track from Eat to the Beat. And, as always, eye candy from Ms. Harry! My walls are still plastered in posters of her. :D Babe. 8/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online