Rate The Song Above You Part III

Aero

Reaction score
Thanks to you Hydra, I've come to really like this band. I always appreciate Michael Schenker's talent, and the combination of acoustic and electric guitar work in this song is a testament to his skill. 8/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I like their vocal harmonies at the beginning, as well as modulation when the band moves to a sharper sound. Very pleasant tune. 8/10.
Thanks to you Hydra, I've come to really like this band. I always appreciate Michael Schenker's talent, and the combination of acoustic and electric guitar work in this song is a testament to his skill. 8/10
It’s funny, that “Belladonna” - is UFO’s main hit in the post-Soviet space, their most popular song there. But in the West this went completely unnoticed. Phil Mogg was very surprised and shocked when thousands of people in the former Soviet Union began clamoring for "Belladonna" at UFO's live performances (despite the fact that band had never performed it live before).

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Always thought Pete Murphys work wasn't understood enough (particularly when he formed Dali's Car)... I like this, put his own stamp if you like.... but it's not as punchy as his cover of Ziggy.
7/10.

Some Felt-

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
An excellent sample of early 70's blues-rock with a flavor of prog. A bit reminds about Traffic, but with more aggressive vocals. 9/10.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
This was a eye opener for me.. Got better and better. Good guitar and vocals.. Nice rocking jam and I need to check these guys out.. 10/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Their originality and skills as instrumentalists cannot be doubted, but as a song, from the point of view of melody, it is not very catch me. 7/10.

Aero

Reaction score
Pretty good solo stuff from Dickinson. Not on par with the best of Maiden, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again. 7/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online