Rate The Song Above You Part III

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I always loved this LP, and hate the dummies, who called it "Deep Rainbow".
"Fire in the Basement" - is a dynamical, powerful song with great guitar and keyboard parts. For me this one is the strongest tune on the whole album (along with "King of Dreams", "Truth Hurts" and "Love Conquers All"). 10/10. :geetar:

Romulus

Reaction score
I always loved this LP, and hate the dummies, who called it "Deep Rainbow".
"Fire in the Basement" - is a dynamical, powerful song with great guitar and keyboard parts. For me this one is the strongest tune on the whole album (along with "King of Dreams", "Truth Hurts" and "Love Conquers All"). 10/10. :geetar:

You are like me, we both love the same things in Deep Purple and Rainbow and even beyond...

Romulus

Reaction score
Really liked the driving force of this track and the vocalist reminded me of Ozzy Osbourne, ok from Australia to Birmingham, UK... 7.5/10

Aero

Reaction score
A little bit paint-by-the-numbers but all in all a pretty good rocker. 7/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Ah, I can't be objective because I'm huge fan of Cheap Trick. :grinthumb Really well-known, melodious and positive tune. Classic. 10/10.

Aero

Reaction score
Even though I'm not really into metal, I can appreciate this. Like Iron Maiden, it seems more accessible to non-metal fans. Maybe it's the instrumentation. I dunno...it was just easier to get into than other metal songs on here. 7.3/10

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online