Radiohead (Official Thread)

Tattoo'd Lady

Scentless Apprentice
Reaction score
Re: Radiohead

Amnesiac is a great album. have you I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings? oh my god i love that album so much, its definitely worth checking out if you're into Amnesiac

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

Amnesiac is a great album. have you I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings? oh my god i love that album so much, its definitely worth checking out if you're into Amnesiac
yeah I agree the I Might be wrong live recordings? are awesome and so was that tour.

Alocer

Music Fiend
Reaction score

I go the discography a while back and haven't gotten to that yet but now that I got a recommendation its on the "Must listen" list. Word, word.

Tattoo'd Lady

Scentless Apprentice
Reaction score

I go the discography a while back and haven't gotten to that yet but now that I got a recommendation its on the "Must listen" list. Word, word.

it definitely is a must listen if your into that era of Radiohead. lemme know what you think of it :****:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

My favourite Radiohead album (and it's actually one of my all time favourite albums made by any artist) is The Bends, I absolutely love every song on it, except for maybe Bullet Proof. Second favourite is OK Computer. Favourite songs are Creep, Just, The Bends, Black Star, Street Spirit, Paranoid Android & Karma Police.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score

Hadn't seen these before
VH1 special from the Basement -2008

Bodysnatchers - Radiohead live from the basement

Last edited by a moderator:

playeru

Reaction score

I like "Hail to the Thief" a lot, I think it is underrated today.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.