Question for all vinyl collectors/owners/anyone that knows anything about misprints

Reaction score
and specifically springsteen fans!!'

I bought Darkness On The Edge Of Town

and the record has 2 side ones... the songs are the right ones listed on the cover, but each side of the sides of the record says side 1, and lists the songs on side one

did I stumble upon a rare screwup or is this one of those things where the artist is messing with us or is it just a worthless misprint?

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Question for all vinyl collectors/owners/anyone that knows anything about misprin

um... you lost me in that middle paragraph.

Are both sides of the record actually the side one tracks?, or just the label on both sides saying side 1 yet one side actually has the side two tracks on it?

Reaction score
Re: Question for all vinyl collectors/owners/anyone that knows anything about misprin

um... you lost me in that middle paragraph.

Are both sides of the record actually the side one tracks?, or just the label on both sides saying side 1 yet one side actually has the side two tracks on it?

the second one..:heheh:

it has the same track list as side one, but it does play the songs that are supposed to be on side two

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I'm no vinyl expert, but I'd guess it's a simply "oops" and probably not overly valuable. But perhaps you found a gold gem worth a bazillion dollars and is the only one known in existence. *shrug*

GL with it.

Reaction score

GL..?

well... even if its not valuable.. I'd like it if it was just a unique/cool thing lol...

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score

Misprints are usually worth more money, no doubt about it. Though label misprints would be worth less than cover misprints, for example.

It's not in my old Collector's Price Guide and my new one I dunno where is... :heheh:

Anyhoo, it should be online as well:

http://www.goldminemag.com/GeneralMenu/

Somewhere on this site I'm sure there's an answer to your question :D And possible once I find my book...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online