Queen see future with Lambert

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Hell Willie flippin Nelson would be better then having Lambert in Queen :rolleyes:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Hell no, not dizzing Willie ...he'd be awesome in Queen .....or maybe Bob Dylan :heheh:

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
You know, Vader, I think, that American tour "Queen+Bob Dylan" precisely would had success. I'm sure in it. And no matter, how the songs would sound - tickets would have rained down like hotcakes. 'Cause Dylan - is an Icon, and that's all. :grinthumb Crowds of people will go to these shows just out of interest. It's necessary to propose this idea to Brian and Roger ...:think:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
You know, Vader, I think, that American tour "Queen+Bob Dylan" precisely would had success. I'm sure in it. And no matter, how the songs would sound - tickets would have rained down like hotcakes. 'Cause Dylan - is an Icon, and that's all. :grinthumb Crowds of people will go to these shows just out of interest. It's necessary to propose this idea to Brian and Roger ...:think:

:oyea:

Imagine Dylan singing the high notes of "Love of my life" :wa

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Sharp Dressed Man, and how about lower tone? :D Just ponder - Queen and Dylan on the same stage!!! :pullhair:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online