Queen (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well she did also sample "We Will Rock You" for "You and I" but no, that's not her worship song for Queen. "The Queen" assumes the role of that. :heheh:

(I actually do not like that song very much, as much of a Queen fan as I am)

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Brian played on Gaga's "You and I" and it's the song that I like the best from her...though is sounds like it could be written by a hundred other people so that might have a tad to do with it. I'd be interested in them working together more because I think Brian could channel her talent in a direction that I like better.
I have NEVER listened to that track... One of these times I will. I keep thinking GaGa covered the same song from the "A Day At The Races" album.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It's been coming for a couple of years now. I'm one of those people that isn't bothered by it and the thing I like the least about all of this is that I'll inevitably have to listen to people have a big ol' shit fit over it.

cyggy

Cygnusx1
Reaction score
I have several Lps hanging on my walls , none so personally desirable as this one ;

MP Edit: Images gone

My Five fav Queen albums are :

A Night At The Opera

A Day At The Races

Queen

Sheer Heart Attack

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Save Me

Queen_Save_Me.png

Speaking of Brian May, he made a surprise appearance at the VMA's this past weekend. He joined Lady Gaga (dressed up as some new sort of male alter ego) for her song "You And I", which he also played on for the studio recording.

-vmas-2011-lady-gaga-opens-the-show-with-brian-may.jpg

Brian is mighty gray these days.

GaGa looks like Ralp Macchio :heheh:

Macchio10.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Oh shit she does, doesn't she?! :heheh: Seriously though, Lady Gaga's interpretation of what men are like is more like a bad 14 year old Italian stereotype with epilepsy and a longstanding problem with crack.

I have always loved "Save Me" though. It's one of my favorite off of "The Game" hands down. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.