1980 The Game
1980 Flash Gordon
1982 Hot Space
1984 The Works
1986 A Kind of Magic
1989 The Miracle
1991 Innuendo
1995 Made in Heaven

I sifted through this part of the forum 3 times thinking that I'd just missed it but it turns out there really isn't a thread for Queen. :wtf:

(In my book) The Greatest band ever, the second highest selling rock band in history, the band that has more collective chart time in their native England than even the mighty Beatles (and anyone else for that matter), the band who's greatest hits album is among the highest selling in history (and is the highest selling album of all time in their homeland of the UK). Often credited to be one of the most versatile bands ever, incredibly gifted songwriters, the home for the man who is most commonly referred to as "the greatest frontman of all time", the band who have been voted to have played the greatest live gig of all time at Live Aid, and so much more. I'd say they've earn a thread of appreciation. :D

What are your favorite Queen songs or albums or anything else you love about them?

(If there is already a Queen thread that SOMEHOW I missed I'm going to feel like a royal bitch haha)​

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: The Official Queen Thread

Don't worry Cosmic if there is I'll archive it and yours will be the "Mother of All Queen Threads". I have to go, but I'll post My favorite album tomorrow.

And thanks for writing this thread.:tup:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Queen is an outstanding band! I even like the new Queen with Paul Rogers.

Best Album, IMO:

Queen_A_Night_At_The_Opera.png

An epic song

This is one of Freddie Mercury's best songs he ever composed. The stage performance of this song is mind blowing.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I think "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the most brilliant song ever composed, especially since Freddie wrote the entire song in his head and wasn't just making it up as he went along as a lot of people think. I really love that live version Magic. It kicks major bum. :grinthumb

Last edited:

Boston'sCorner

Reaction score

Their ultimate song to me would be "Somebody to Love". Can't get enough of it

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Queen are easily in my top 5-10 bands! We needed this thread!! I hope we get many posts.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

da2ec060ada0d4595d78f110.L.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

There is no Qeen threads but yours :)

Queen is an outstanding band! I even like the new Queen with Paul Rogers.

Best Album, IMO:

Queen_A_Night_At_The_Opera.png

An epic song

This is one of Freddie Mercury's best songs he ever composed. The stage performance of this song is mind blowing.

Yep, definitely my favorite and my first exposure as the generation that met Queen through Wayne and Garth! My other first exposure to Queen came from this classic scene!

Revenge of the Nerds ft. We Are The Champions

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online