Prince (Official Thread)

tjacks55

Reaction score
Well, I don't like to compare them. I don't even see a comparison myself. Of course Prince can play better than MJ because MJ doesn't play anything! He wasn't about that. He is a dancer, singer and songwriter, and for sure is and was the best at what he did.

Prince is a great musician though. I love him (well maybe not so much HIM, but his music). I saw him live at the O2 back in 2007 and he was incredible.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I know it's not a TIME thread but since the movie Purple Rain is Prince related I thought I'd post a cool TIME clip from it!!

Gotta Love The Mirror!! :heheh:

:dance: :dance:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I know it's not a TIME thread but since the movie Purple Rain is Prince related I thought I'd post a cool TIME clip from it!!

Gotta Love The Mirror!! :heheh:

When that movie came out on VHS, my cousin and I would dance in the living room and act out the entire song, mirror, the two-fingered "low-five" and all.

Great memories. great/fun movie, outstanding soundtrack! :bow:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I remember that! :heheh: Gah, I hate the Kardashians. :bonk:

Prince earned himself one more album sale with that. :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^^ I must live under a stone because I didn't know anything about the Kardashians until Kim/Kym? was here earlier this month - trying to flog handbags I think. I don't think she made much of an impression here.

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
Its so very sad about Prince..... I really love the guy,his music is excellent! (Especially his 1982 double album (1999))

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online