Prince (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Prince Thread

Ahh ok. I have/had this LP (vinyl) somewhere from back when I originally bought it in the 80's. I guess looking at that would be the only way to really know.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I love Prince but I think he was a real asshole with how he gave "Kiss" to another group, they reworked it, and then he decided to record their reworked version himself without giving them credit. I love that song but...still...:nw:

Who hasn't did a cover of that song?? :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I like it just as much as Prince's original just because it's so much fun. There are some days where I even like it more. The horn part in the middle where Tom does his dancing is just awesome. :D

Lynch

Reaction score

I'll have to go back and revisit that video. I don't think I've seen it in probably 20 years.

Lynch

Reaction score
Here's a vid from something surrounding the Super Bowl a few years back. It's not his actual halftime performance, but rather something else entirely.

His guitar work on this video is really sweet (if you ask me). It starts out with his own partial rendition of Johnny B Goode (don't expect a Chuck Berry replica), and then something of his own. The singing in the second one is ok, but the guitar work... ****ing COOL as hell! His guitar in Johnny B Goode is also smokin'

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
^^^^:heheh: He pulled that same thing on a phone call from a journalist.. When she say's I've been trying to reach you, he hung up!!:grinthumb

Rocking song Lynch..He can play that's for sure..

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online