Posting Malfunctions

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Recently I've had problem getting my posts posted.At least two or three times,I pressed the "post quick reply" feature and it failed to post my response to a thread or it was late in doing so.Has anyone else been complaining about the very same malfunction?

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
A secret new program evaluates the content of you posts and randomly discards them. :wank:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
A secret new program evaluates the content of you posts and randomly discards them. :wank:

Hahaha. Soon we'll introduce a finger print scanner that you will need to use to confirm your identity before each post!

Seriously, @Hurdy Gurdy Man and @Tray73, does it only happen with the "Post Quick Reply"-button, or also with the regular "Reply"-button?

It has happened to me a few times that my post was late or not posted and every time it's been because there was some sort of problem with my internet connection. I'm usually using a laptop with Wi-Fi, so sometimes the Wi-Fi connection fails. So make sure to check your connections.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
The only time I ever have trouble as of late is the usual being timed out as I'm working on a longer post. Other than that my Who's Viewing Online option sends me into purgatory at times but that's always been an occasional glitch. Let me know if it still remains as regular issue and I'll send the message up the line. :)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
It was happening with the regular reply for me. I think you're probably right SDM it's probably when we have the odd glitch with the wi-fi signal, it explains things for me anyway.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Hi Mister Shadow!
In response to your post that stated that the system evaluates content,I don't believe I've ever posted anything offensive or out of line in any form or fashion.Just a plain computer glitch.As much as technology seems to be moving foward at a rather rapid pace,it still makes mistakes.After all,it's only human(HA HA!)

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
I had to use Chrome to log in. Firefox doesn't work for me here.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Yeah,I prefer to go to Google myself.The system at my local library always goes right to Bing,which I'm particularly too fond of.Disappoints me too often.So far,Google has never failed me whichI just don't understand why in this day and age of all the high tech all the servers don't work the same.You'd think they would..........

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online