Posters on your wall?

Reaction score
I used to have an epic bedroom when I was 15 with my beatles, doors, hendrix, and zeppelin posters. I had pink floyd lyrics and words from alice in wonderland scrawled all over the walls with some of my own paintings taking up any extra space. I had purple drapes hanging from the ceiling with wind chimes, candles and always loads of incense, my friends used to tell me my bedroom was an inspiration. Wish I still had the photos to post here. Now I just have my signed lps on the wall which my husband won't even let me play :(

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
That is so cool! And you have all these hanging in your man cave?

The cheesecake posters are in my man cave. The Yellow Submarine Songtrack poster is in the dining room, the 20 years ago today one is in the bedroom and the Hard Day's Night poster is in the den. My wife's a Beatles freak, too.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
It's worthy...

^^True BUT those items could be worth some good money someday or good heirlooms for the kiddies. One can always get second copies for playback. But that's just me... :D

Reaction score
^^True BUT those items could be worth some good money someday or good heirlooms for the kiddies. One can always get second copies for playback. But that's just me... :D

If it weren't for the number of your posts I'd think my husband had set up an account with CRF under the name of gcczep :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online