Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Finally had this beast delivered!

Fu Manchu - California Crossing

Deluxe reissue on gatefold jacket of the band's 2001 album, expanded to triple-LP format on red, yellow and blue vinyl.

The first record includes the previously unreleased demo's for the original album. Including 3 unreleased songs and different arrangements on the other songs. This was recorded and mixed by Jim Rota / Fireball Ministry.
The second record offers the pre-production demo version of the entire original release, these versions are a lot more raw sounding than the final release. Matt Hyde recorded and mixed these. Including 'Planet Of The Ape Hangers', which was only released on the Japanese edition.
The third record is the 2002 Mammoth Records album, newly remastered for a heavier sound specifically for this vinyl only release.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
These three arrived this morning:

Five Horse Johnson ‎– Jake Leg Boogie (180-gram gold vinyl. Limited to 500 copies)
Five Horse Johnson ‎– The Taking Of Black Heart (180-gram red pressing. Limited to 500 copies)
Five Horse Johnson ‎– The No. 6 Dance (White, 180-Gram reissue. Limited to 500 copies)

IMAG0624.jpg )

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Been looking for this bootleg for a while now and finally found a copy:

Lita Ford - Live San Juan '92

I don't own many bootlegs on vinyl, but this has got to be the nicest I've ever seen, in fact, it's nicer than many official releases I own. Love the glossy feel to the cover and the interview insert and most importantly, for a bootleg, it sounds excellent.

IMAG0662.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Def Leppard - The 30th Αnniversary of Ηysteria. 3CD (Couldn't resist anymore. Might upgrade to the big box if I ever find it at a reasonable price. For now, this will do)

61PqPuDoUDL._SX425_.jpg

Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real - Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real (Yup, that's Willie's son!)

51Ki%2BynqWML._SS500.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online