Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tori Amos - Boys for Pele. Bit of a gamble but I wanted to take that given @Soot and Stars suggested.
ToriAmosBoysforPelealbumcover.jpg

Beth Hart - Fire on the Floor. @Sharp Dressed Man you got me hooked on her work its awesome. :D
PRD75061-400x400.jpg

Jimmy Barnes - Soul Searchin
171199-L-LO.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm sure you won't regret that Tori album either, although she isn't quite on the level of Beth! :heheh:

Even though Sharp is wrong about the level thing out of all the Tori albums that one is so raw and eccentric it's a grower for getting into Tori. Once the hooks are in it's way worth it. I should know as it's my first Tori album as well. :) I do like Beth btw but on the same level......naw, but the difference is notches below Tori and I'm being nice of course. :p

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Even though Sharp is wrong about the level thing out of all the Tori albums that one is so raw and eccentric it's a grower for getting into Tori. Once the hooks are in it's way worth it. I should know as it's my first Tori album as well. :) I do like Beth btw but on the same level......naw, but the difference is notches below Tori and I'm being nice of course. :p

Everybody clear them room. This could get dirty! :p

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Everybody clear them room. This could get dirty! :p

Oh here we go. lolol

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online

No members online now.