Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Abraxas

Reaction score
Do Make Say Think -
Stubborn Persistent Illusions
do-make-say-think-stubborn-persistent-illusions-album-2017.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Been away from Athens over the weekend and the past few days. Came home to find these...

Dixie Chicks ‎– Wide Open Spaces (Gatefold, 150-gram vinyl, remastered from original analog sources)
Dixie Chicks ‎– Fly (Gatefold, 2 x 150-gram vinyl, remastered from original analog sources)
Dixie Chicks ‎– Home (Gatefold, 2 x 150-gram vinyl)
Dixie Chicks ‎– Taking The Long Way (Gatefold, 2 x 150-gram vinyl)
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Got Soul

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Got this one in the mail yeseterday:

51-9wgTK14L._SS500.jpg

Unfortunately, I had to settle for the CD version because it has two bonus tracks that are not on the vinyl, although the vinyl is a double vinyl. @Vader: I noticed you listened to this yesterday. Did you get a physical copy and what's your take on this? I'm pretty pissed off with Metal Blade.

Packaging and format problems aside, judging by the tracks I've heard so far, this could be one of the best metal albums this year!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Margo Price ‎– All American Made
John Carpenter ‎– Anthology (Movie Themes 1974-1998) (Limited "Christine Red" vinyl edition housed in die-cut sleeve. Includes a bonus 7" on black vinyl)
Europe ‎– Walk The Earth (Gatefold sleeve, white vinyl)
Supersonic Blues Machine ‎– Californisoul (Gatefold, 2 x 180-gram vinyl)

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Daniel Cavanagh (Anathema) solo album Monochrome.
daniel_cavanagh_monochrome.jpg

First copy of a Stevie Ray Vaughan album I got today with In Step.
stevie-ray-vaughan-in-step-sacd-f34.jpg

Slayer - Repentless
SlayerRepentless.png

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score

51-9wgTK14L._SS500.jpg

Unfortunately, I had to settle for the CD version because it has two bonus tracks that are not on the vinyl, although the vinyl is a double vinyl. @Vader: I noticed you listened to this yesterday. Did you get a physical copy and what's your take on this? I'm pretty pissed off with Metal Blade.

Packaging and format problems aside, judging by the tracks I've heard so far, this could be one of the best metal albums this year!

51-9wgTK14L._SS500.jpg

51-9wgTK14L._SS500.jpg

I missed this somehow so sorry for the late response. ..
No, I haven't bought anything since my last post of purchases .I do plan to get it though.
What are the issues you have with the CD?

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I missed this somehow so sorry for the late response. ..
No, I haven't bought anything since my last post of purchases .I do plan to get it though.
What are the issues you have with the CD?

I have no issues with the CD per se, but I would have preferred the vinyl. However, the CD has two bonus tracks that are not on the vinyl, although the vinyl is a double vinyl.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online