please allow me to introduce myself

FretBuzz

Monkey Man
Reaction score
Howdy all,
Another music nut here. I love almost all types of music (hip hop & opera, not so much though, but some of it I can take). Classic rock will always be my favorite type of music though, no matter where my musical explorations take me. I have wide tastes, from Robert Johnson to Kyuss, and most everything in between.

I'm a lifelong musician, been playing guitar since I was 6, but I'm not a pro, just a dedicated amateur. I also fool around with alto sax, bass, drums, and to a lesser extent, keyboard.

I already made a bunch of posts, glad to have found this community, everyone seems to get along really well here, and have a lot of interesting things to say.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:howdy:

Welcome to the forum, Fretbuzz!

Alto Sax....awesome! Do you have any videos?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Indeed I have read some of your posts already, "Hail and well met FretBuzz".:grinthumb

FretBuzz

Monkey Man
Reaction score
:howdy:

Welcome to the forum, Fretbuzz!

Alto Sax....awesome! Do you have any videos?

No, I'm not that high tech yet! Hopefully one of these days...

I used to play sax in a couple of 'alternative'-type bar bands here in Atlanta in the eighties and early nineties...those were some good times!

I just bought a Tascam 564 portastudio this week, I'm finally starting to record digitally instead of on tape (yes, I am way behind the times, technically!) So hopefully I can get some of my music online in the near future.

Reaction score
Welcome to CRF:)
Post a lot and have fun:grinthumb

Dairenn

Recording Artist
Reaction score
Howdy all,
Another music nut here. I love almost all types of music (hip hop & opera, not so much though, but some of it I can take). Classic rock will always be my favorite type of music though, no matter where my musical explorations take me. I have wide tastes, from Robert Johnson to Kyuss, and most everything in between.

I'm a lifelong musician, been playing guitar since I was 6, but I'm not a pro, just a dedicated amateur. I also fool around with alto sax, bass, drums, and to a lesser extent, keyboard.

I already made a bunch of posts, glad to have found this community, everyone seems to get along really well here, and have a lot of interesting things to say.

Wow, I'm impressed. Welcome to the forum! I just noticed you'd mentioned you'd done some recording, and have played with some bands over the years, which is very cool. Looking forward to hearing anything you're able to post, once you've gotten the chancel to digitally encode some of it. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online