Pink Floyd (Official Thread)

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
In fact, Eclipse was played right before Paul McCartney (on which I turned TV off).

Yeah I was kinda happy Pink Floyd said no to playing the Olympics, which is pretty much a big "Thanks, but No Thanks" to the establishment in Britain.

Sir Paul is better at all that pomp and circumstance BS, even though we don't need to hear another rendition of Hey Jude ever again. If he's happy to whore himself out for the Olympics, let him do it.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
It just came on now here. I was like "Hey, it's 'Time'! Sweet!" :grinthumb

Should've known Paul would be there. He seems to be the Queen's wingman these days. :D

TB_

Reaction score
k, let there be more light is now one of my favorite tracks. I've seen some "top 100 pink floyd songs" lists, and that song haven't been on any of those. Kind of weird if you ask me.

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
k, let there be more light is now one of my favorite tracks. I've seen some "top 100 pink floyd songs" lists, and that song haven't been on any of those. Kind of weird if you ask me.

Well it's not a very well known song of theirs. Top 100 lists tend to focus on the hits thus leaving out gems like these. Let There Be More Light is an awesome track. Great Bass.

Live it's even better!:)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ Agreed with both Atom Heart Mother I got into first listen. Great album. I might have a Pink Floyd session later today actually.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I will go with Animals after my return to Piper. lol
I love the song Lucifer Sam.

Great tune. I was lucky enough to find a new copy of the 3 disc 40th anniversary edition of Piper At The Gates.. on Ebay last year for £5.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online