"One Less Reason"

moose_vol

Reaction score
Well dude, first time poster or not, you already have gotten on my good side! Great taste although I know barely any Dinosaur, Jr. I can't wait for the new OLR album! Thanks for the info!
back at ya...i edited the post so it shows the song. i might make a new topic containing some dino jr

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
First time poster, this band has been one of my favorites for a few years(along with Pearl Jam and Dinosaur Jr. :)). They will be coming out with a new album in March called Faces and Four Letter Words. They will also be Monster Energy Drink's band of the month and it will feature one of their new songs on their website for 30 days.

I really like this song from them...

Love the new song man! :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another goody Moose! How did you discover these guys by the way? I ended up hearing them through a playlist on Rhapsody where the first song I actually heard was A Day To Be Alone! I then went to their first album and was like "They cover When Doves Cry too! Awesome!" So after previewing the album and loving I looked it up and ordered it. Ever since then I've been regularly checking their myspace. Unfortunaterly for me, as much as I'd love to see them live they aren't one of those bands that travel to far from home and NH is practically off their map! :D

moose_vol

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another goody Moose! How did you discover these guys by the way? I ended up hearing them through a playlist on Rhapsody where the first song I actually heard was A Day To Be Alone! I then went to their first album and was like "They cover When Doves Cry too! Awesome!" So after previewing the album and loving I looked it up and ordered it. Ever since then I've been regularly checking their myspace. Unfortunaterly for me, as much as I'd love to see them live they aren't one of those bands that travel to far from home and NH is practically off their map! :D

they are doing a bigger tour this year, so look out for that...i heard about them through a tennessee football message board a few years ago, actually. Just imagine this...that song wasnt good enough to go on the new album...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbaraTal

Staff online

Members online