One For The Road - Burner

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are even talking about !?!?!?
You went into a big spool about genres and I commented on what I though t you were referring to. I haven't "grinded you" on anything and I'm not trying to impress anyone. Just made a joke back about BLS kicking this bands ass after you made a joke bagging on them.:wtf:

Not sure what the big deal is but I think you are FAR too sensitive especially for someone who makes jokes at me..i'e. "sub-human , lucifertain, reptilian "etc.

Personally I don't even consider this metal so I can't see how I'm trying to "out metal you" here. Seriously, Joe ......you take things FAR too seriously. :D

EDIT: And BTW, I don't care about any "status" here at a website.."metal guru " is not something I profess nor is it anything I am concerned with. I have better things to think about then what my status on a website is. I'm here talking about music, PERIOD.

And I seriously doubt you will avoid the "BS" anywhere you go because everywhere you go ..there you are.

Last edited:

joe

Reaction score
:roflmao: You should become a politician. The spin is amazing.

A poor member couldn't even state what she heard in another thread without you telling her she didn't hear. Unbelievable.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Oh yeah poor member:rolleyes: First off my conversations and my opinions are none of your business, but then I guess you are trying to play Knight in Shinning Armor and protect someone from someone else's opinion, :rolleyes:

Basically, YOU can make jokes, state YOUR opinions in opposition to others opinions and YOU can bag on bands but as soon as anyone says anything you don't agree with or makes jokes back in your direction you act like a poor little victim and cry about "grinding" or "run to someone elses aid because I had the nerve to disagree.:heheh:

joe

Reaction score
I think you were jealous. Grind and lecture all you want. It's irrelevent.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online