Official Bloodhound Gang Thread!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
The Bloodhound Gang
"You and me baby, ain't nothin but mammals, so let's do it like we do on the discovery channel."

tkeykatebloodhoundgang.jpg

The Bloodhound Gang is a not so "serious" band. Meaning, they like to sing about the most out of whack things. Sex, drugs, anything. They are very talented when it comes to being funny, and the music is extremely catchy.

Bloodhound-Gang-The-Bad-Touch-497267-2.jpg

Discography:
Use Your Fingers (1995)
One Fierce Beer Coaster (1996)
Hooray for Boobies (1999)
Hefty Fine (2005)
Getting Laid on a School Bus (2011)

Current Line Up:
Jimmy Pop
Evil Jared Hasselhoff
Q-Ball
The Yin
Daniel P. Carter

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I really like these guys and have every release! they are hilarious, raunchy, ridiculous, perverse and actually rock!!! :grinthumb my favorite release is their biggest success:

Hooray For Boobies
aa4825e3fa22ee62.jpg

I love how you mention the "Lap Dance is So Much Better When the Stripper is Crying"! :oyea: What a sick song but it's so ridiculous and obviously meant to offend like Howard Stern and South Park that I think it's great! Love the exaggerated redneck vocals! :grinthumb

My other two favorite tracks are:

The Vagina Song
(In college I had some hardcore religious friends in my group who would chastise me for smallest things. Couldn't even say Damn! :wtf: So I would always make sure this song when they would be coming to my room. I loved singing the high pitched "vaaaaagina" part! :heheh:)

Mope
(loved the rock vibe, the ADD nature, the Beasty Boys like rap/rock feel and the cool samples)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
YES! Hooray For Boobies is an amazing album. I want to eventually get all their releases, I only have a few. This band is amazing, and is easily one of the funniest that have come up in the music business. I also believe that they have a hell of a time recording their stuff, as any musician should.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Well...it is a comedy band, so I guess technically yes...I am kidding.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Someone needs a dose of The Bad Touch methinks.

...ill shut up now.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online