Now Gene Simmons Claims To Have Slept With 5,000 Women

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
Tsk!! Gene has a lot of catching up to do. Warren Beatty claims in his biography to have slept with over 12,000 woman :heheh:

:oyea:Sunny..this so dinosaur male..really those types guys ! lol

and Hugh Hefner's engaged to a 24 year old Barbie Doll ...please I'M SURE it's true love :rolleyes: he's 84 ..he prob has underwear older then her ?

I think it pretty gross...and totally for his public image..

but hey she can practice family values and change Hugh's diapers for him :D

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
:heheh:

I also think it's funny the way they claim to have slept with all these women. "Slept" is a euphemism for shagged. Sleeping with someone is kind of different to having a quick shag. Oh, what would I know about that kind of thing anyway. I always find guys, or females for that matter, who boast about their shagging conquests extremely unattractive :peek

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

I also think it's funny the way they claim to have slept with all these women. "Slept" is a euphemism for shagged. Sleeping with someone is kind of different to having a quick shag. Oh, what would I know about that kind of thing anyway. I always find guys, or females for that matter, who boast about their shagging conquests extremely unattractive :peek

Me too..boring ..

I don't know either..I'm very private about my life in regards to relationships..the happiness I feel shows on my face and my demeanor..

Bragging is so rude and immature :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:oyea:Sunny..this so dinosaur male..really those types guys ! lol

and Hugh Hefner's engaged to a 24 year old Barbie Doll ...please I'M SURE it's true love :rolleyes: he's 84 ..he prob has underwear older then her ?

I think it pretty gross...and totally for his public image..

but hey she can practice family values and change Hugh's diapers for him :D

:oyea: :lmao:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly, thanks to Gene, I'm starting to dislike KISS. I love them as childhood heros, and as sort of living comic book characters. They were a big part of my childhood, but Gene is so full of himself and it's turning me off, and he's so ****ing greedy. He's **** out his own mother for a ****ing dollar.

Gene is out for Gene...OK, fine...But then stop spouting off, and bull shitting the fans in every interview how KISS is about the fans.

**** You Gene. Hop into one of those ugly ass KISS caskets, and I'll do the rest. You know I worked at a funeral home, and a cemetery so I'll "hook you up" you fat loud mouth. I'm sick you and your ****ing ugly family.

Ive myself never really liked Gene Simmons to be perfectly honest, does seem very full of himself. Kiss I could never really get into.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I always find guys, or females for that matter, who boast about their shagging conquests extremely unattractive :peek

I'll speak from the male point of view...

Most guys who brag about their shagging conquests, are usually full of crap.

90% of the time.

Anyone who says this kind of stuff, is usually making up this stuff up, because they have a small penis.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.