New Old Guy to the Forum

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome, bit dopy in forums, hope to get around ok.
:cheers2

There are a few stories, did demo recording at Joe Meek's of "Have I The Right" before the Honycombs released it, used to go to the Equals rehearsal Hornsey Lane, was amongst the first to hear Baby Come Back before its release, saw the Who 1964 at the Railway Tavern when (accident?) smashed his guitar into the roof, roadied Osibisa (on their first gig? at some an African embassy? London ) and GirlTalk, saw Beatles at Finsbury Park Astoria(?), saw Stones at Bryan May Tribute 1969 Hyde Park, met Rory Gallaguer, amongst lots of more which, at the moment, linger somewhere in my memory, try an riggle them out.
all the best
Frank :pullhair:

That is fascinating epi...I'm sure if you can dig out a few more memories of life in a band in 60's London many of us would be very interested to hear about them. Thanks.

epi

Reaction score
Learning my way around here, I've put up some band pics up in my profile, update soon, cheers.
Frank

epi

Reaction score
Welcome. Very impressive credentials, I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi Jake, haven't really got much to say, I left the music in 1974 and retook-off sort off in 2004, long gap between, fingers and brain have both become rusty, but I'll try yo catch up and recall things of those days.
:cheers2
Frank

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online