New music from 17 year old musician

ChrisBakerNJ

Reaction score
I am an up and coming blues/rock musician from South Jersey. I'm currently working on a new EP that will be released early this upcoming fall. Until then I have some demos of songs that will be featured on the CD. I'm still working on my voice, but I think the music and songs are coming together very nicely. Please check out my site/songs, and leave me some feedback. Feel free to friend me and e-mail me.

Thanks a lot!
Chris Baker

Chris Baker on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Hello, I am another fellow musician on this forum. Nice to hear your music man. good luck with your EP. Do you have a manager? If not I might be able to hook you up with one. And or if you ever come down to the D.C. area I can see if I can get you on a bill with me? Digging the tunes keep up the excellent work. Is that you on lead guitar?

ChrisBakerNJ

Reaction score
Hello, I am another fellow musician on this forum. Nice to hear your music man. good luck with your EP. Do you have a manager? If not I might be able to hook you up with one. And or if you ever come down to the D.C. area I can see if I can get you on a bill with me? Digging the tunes keep up the excellent work. Is that you on lead guitar?

Thank you very much! I do not have any management yet. I know a few people, but I'd definitely like your contact's information. And yes that's me on all of the instruments. Maybe within the next few months I can make a little tour down to the DC area and play with you. That'd be awesome. Here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Thank you very much! I do not have any management yet. I know a few people, but I'd definitely like your contact's information. And yes that's me on all of the instruments. Maybe within the next few months I can make a little tour down to the DC area and play with you. That'd be awesome. Here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

That sounds good man. Here is my email address. [email protected]
So you are a multi instrumentalist too. Don't worry about your voice you are still only 17 and still growing into yours. I am 22 and only started feeling real comfortable with my voice 2 or 3 years ago. I actually has to get a vocal coach because I use a lot of falsetto, and I cracked my voice once and lost it for a couple of months. i had to learn how to harness it.

Are you still in High School man?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianaMcC

Members online