New music from 17 year old musician

ChrisBakerNJ

Reaction score
I am an up and coming blues/rock musician from South Jersey. I'm currently working on a new EP that will be released early this upcoming fall. Until then I have some demos of songs that will be featured on the CD. I'm still working on my voice, but I think the music and songs are coming together very nicely. Please check out my site/songs, and leave me some feedback. Feel free to friend me and e-mail me.

Thanks a lot!
Chris Baker

Chris Baker on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Hello, I am another fellow musician on this forum. Nice to hear your music man. good luck with your EP. Do you have a manager? If not I might be able to hook you up with one. And or if you ever come down to the D.C. area I can see if I can get you on a bill with me? Digging the tunes keep up the excellent work. Is that you on lead guitar?

ChrisBakerNJ

Reaction score
Hello, I am another fellow musician on this forum. Nice to hear your music man. good luck with your EP. Do you have a manager? If not I might be able to hook you up with one. And or if you ever come down to the D.C. area I can see if I can get you on a bill with me? Digging the tunes keep up the excellent work. Is that you on lead guitar?

Thank you very much! I do not have any management yet. I know a few people, but I'd definitely like your contact's information. And yes that's me on all of the instruments. Maybe within the next few months I can make a little tour down to the DC area and play with you. That'd be awesome. Here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

gregjohnson1229

Reaction score
Thank you very much! I do not have any management yet. I know a few people, but I'd definitely like your contact's information. And yes that's me on all of the instruments. Maybe within the next few months I can make a little tour down to the DC area and play with you. That'd be awesome. Here's my e-mail address: [email protected]

That sounds good man. Here is my email address. [email protected]
So you are a multi instrumentalist too. Don't worry about your voice you are still only 17 and still growing into yours. I am 22 and only started feeling real comfortable with my voice 2 or 3 years ago. I actually has to get a vocal coach because I use a lot of falsetto, and I cracked my voice once and lost it for a couple of months. i had to learn how to harness it.

Are you still in High School man?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk

Members online

No members online now.