That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited

NEW MEAT LOAF OUT IN OCTOBER
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

In the past five years, Meat Loaf has released two albums and now, a third is on the way. According to the rocker’s website, it’s called Hell in a Handbasket and will be out in October. He plans to tour behind it as well. Read more at MeatLoaf.net.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Is Jim Steinman involved at all?

I will wait for the official "Cosmic Harmony" write up before I consider picking it up.:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That is too bad, they had a magic together that hasn't been equaled since they went their separate ways.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Is Jim Steinman involved at all?

I will wait for the official "Cosmic Harmony" write up before I consider picking it up.:D

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that I'll be picking that album up as soon as it hits the shelf, regardless if Jim is going to be involved or not...even though I wish he would be. :D

I loved "Hang Cool Teddy Bear" and if feels like that album just came out so I'll just ride this new music Meat Loaf high. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I had a feeling you would say exactly that.:D

For me a little Meat Loaf goes a long way.

2zscll1.jpg

:grinthumb

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It doesn't quite last for me. As much as I love revisiting the succulent Meat Loaf delights that he's churned out so far I'll always welcome more for my appetite since he's figured out a formula to putting out quality work without Jim. Plus, if he puts out more albums then he's bound to get that third rise to the top that I know he'll have one day. :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You planning on catching him Sunny?

Meat Loaf's wife is from here, he visits regularly and loves spending time with her extended family. I gather he never had much of a family atmosphere growing up so he just loves watching his in-laws interact when they get together.:lmao:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It would be nice if Steinman was at least involved in a couple tracks. Better than nothin' you know??

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.