New Administrators!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Check the Polls Annie, his buddies have done so many it didn't take our esteemed new member long to get his count up.:)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think this site is awesome and I wasn't aware of how good it was. It looks great...Cool people...great variety!

It looks like you may do this already but my suggestion would be to always "re-start" the "What are you listeing to" thread...as alot of titles or obvious titles will always be repeated...and as an active thread, restarting it would be more enjoyable to read everyday...

Otherwise this place is perfect...let's get more people!! :cheers:

Thanks for the compliment, MP!

I have re-started the "what are you listening to" thread.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, MP!

I have re-started the "what are you listening to" thread.

Wow cool!! Yeah I was thinking like every so many pages do a restart..not everyday though...:heheh:

Yeah this place is pretty cool! Hi annie!!! :cheers:

Neverlife

Reaction score
Everyone that was here before LG and Magic, I'm sorry but you're screwed! Hell follows these 2 :D

Nah, I'm kidding. It's great to have you guys in charge, I'm new here, but from past experience you create a very friendly and intelligent atmosphere, and I'll be glad to add my bit of weirdness to the site, as long as you guys stick around :

To The New Age!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Neverlife. I am looking forward to some of your intelligent weirdness :tongue: You always seem to add that special touch of spice that keeps things fun.

Not to mention, you know your stuff when it comes to music :D

Neverlife

Reaction score
Well, I know my stuff when it comes to Obscure Fantasy Power/Symphonic Metal...beyond that I'm just a kid in a toystore (that was a bad analogy huh?)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online