New Administrators!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pleased as well and confident that if anyone comes through that goes beyond an opinion and begins disrupting the variety,mood and overall good feeling of the members...they'll be dealt with.

Right now I like how we enjoy different things...have debated also...but kept open minds to listening...if that fails..I still like how we are able to move on and try something else.

Debate is fun..pushing bands and fighting is not.

That's why I'm here.

Great people.

:cheers:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
dont jinx us, Neverlife :D

I have become an expert on handling "derailers", "spammers", and the occasional friutcake who tries to post "sick/disturbing" images, along with the keyboard jockeys who like to start "forum wars".

This forum is a nice place, and I intend to keep it that way :)

Oblivion

Reaction score
Hehe :D don't forget the great team we have to deal with them derailed personalities..; and the forum firewalls, the automatic RAM burning virus you get by spamming and ofcourse that crazy hitman we hire every 2 weeks to travel the world and clean it from forum mess-makers... :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^auto RAM burning virus, made me LOL. :****:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
dont jinx us, Neverlife :D

I have become an expert on handling "derailers", "spammers", and the occasional friutcake who tries to post "sick/disturbing" images, along with the keyboard jockeys who like to start "forum wars".

This forum is a nice place, and I intend to keep it that way :)

I know that you and LG will keep the evil ones away ..

0205skunk375.jpg

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
It is such a pleasure being here after unpleasant experiences on other forums. I appreciate how opinions are expressed without snarkiness, vitriol, or malice and the lack of personal vendettas. Congratulations to all!!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It is such a pleasure being here after unpleasant experiences on other forums. I appreciate how opinions are expressed without snarkiness, vitriol, or malice and the lack of personal vendettas. Congratulations to all!!

:clap: :hab:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online