Neil Young vs Bob Dylan

• Neil Young

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • Bob Dylan

Votes: 37 48.1%

• Total voters

CREAM'd

Reaction score
I have heard/read of many names being compared to Bob Dylan over the years(even Pete Doherty,lol).Of all those mentioned, in my eyes Neil Young would be the most comparable. I'm not all that surprised that after 60 votes, they are tied on 30 each.

Last edited:

Scotty Baboon

Banned
Reaction score
This was an easy choice for me. I chose Neil Young. I like Bob Dylan's music but I just don't rank him high like the general consensus does.

CurtRHCP

Reaction score
Ah ah ah Neil wins! But it's not the end.

Well, firstly I like Bob Dylan, I don't really know their songs, but what I heard is good.

Secondly, Neil Young... Woah... When I discover this guy, I fell in love with his music.
I'm a Chili Peppers fan, when Flea covered the song "The Needle & The Damage Done" I just wanted to know more Young's songs...

With Neil Young, I'm into the "68-78" period, than there's few album I like, as "Ragged Glory", "Mirror Ball" and "Americana"...
His baddest songs, song as "Computer Age", it's a stain on his career.
It's just my point of view ^^

Last edited:

Born to Lose

Reaction score
Neil Young, but not by much. I think Uncle Neil is an all-around better musician and songwriter.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
There's no shame in being beat in a poll by Neil Young. Bob Dylan's latter albums are a lot stronger than Young's latter albums. Just my own opinion and not a blast at Neil Young.

CREAM'd

Reaction score
Is Neil Young's Americana his ''Christmas In The Heart'' album?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.