Nazareth (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Nazareth

Thought I would post this song so everyone could get into it! :grinthumb

Nazareth++-+No+Mean+City.jpg

I remember I had just got back from a visit to where I grew up and while I was there me and my buds wore out the Expect No Mercy LP.. I went out and bought No Mean City to keep up with my Nazareth collection.. "Just To Get Into It" was my favorite.. Plus "Star".. The album was different but still had some jewels on it..:cheers2

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I don't think Nazareth has toured here since the 80's Tony...you are far more likely to see them than we are over here.

LG.. Nazareth is up in Canada right now doing a tour.. Here's the places and dates..http://www.nazarethdirect.co.uk/nazareth/?q=event They've been up there for awhile.. I don't think they will make a US tour.. Bummer..

Looks like they will be in Tony's area later next month after a Russia tour..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I remember I had just got back from a visit to where I grew up and while I was there me and my buds wore out the Expect No Mercy LP.. I went out and bought No Mean City to keep up with my Nazareth collection.. "Just To Get Into It" was my favorite.. Plus "Star".. The album was different but still had some jewels on it..:cheers2

:grinthumb :cheers2

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Slip, have you heard the song "Snaefell"? It was included on the remastered edition of No Mean City. Pretty good guitar instrumental.

MP Edit: Video removed by youtube user

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Cool vid Nololob and yes Slip!! Claim To Fame and Simple Solution are both jams!!

:cheers2

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Slip, have you heard the song "Snaefell"? It was included on the remastered edition of No Mean City. Pretty good guitar instrumental.

Mp Edit: Video removed by youtube user

I havn't Nololob.. It pains me to say that my original LP copy of No Mean City was lost due to it getting ripped off.. I have yet to find another copy..:(

Nice tune thought.. You know Manny isn't really a aces guitarist but his simple formula works well with Nazareth. He fills in the grooves just fine..

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Nazareth is the one band that I have most of their albums on Vinyl MP.. It just wouldn't be the same to own it on CD..:heheh:

Here's another song that shows how Dan can pull something else out of his voice.. It's off the remastered "Exercises" CD

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Exercises is actually in my opinion the worst Nazareth album. :(

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi