My new CBG

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
When I say my "new" one, it's also my only one. My daughter brought this home for me as an early birthday present the other day. I've never owned a cigar box guitar before. Pretty cool, to me. One of her regular customers at her work asked her about it a couple of months back. She doesn't play guitar but said that she'd love one as a gift for her dad. Dude brought it in the other day. A one of a kind, home made CBG.

The other thing that is cool about this (for me) other than that my daughter thought of me in this way, is that I've been getting into a lot more bluesy stuff in the last couple of years, so I've got some inspiration to get into futzing around with this thing. :)

Now, if I could just figure out where the hell my slide went. Might have to go get a new one just so I can play it.

upload_2018-8-3_8-51-57.png upload_2018-8-3_8-53-34.png

Lynch

Reaction score
The other thing that I love about it, is that it is made from an Acid box, which are among my favorite cigar boxes. I probably have at least 8 or 9 of those boxes around the house and garage. love them. :)

Lynch

Reaction score
Justin Johnson is amazing. I've seen a few of his videos. One in particular that I remember was him playing a 3-string shovel and doing Motorhead's Ace of Spades. I think he did Voodoo Child as well on the same shovel.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online