My Favourite 100 Albums

Zombeels

Reaction score
I'm stealing Cosmic Harmony's idea and I'm posting a picture of my top 100 albums. Can you figure them all out?

Click on the picture

th_92871_top_100_122_140lo.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Feel free for anyone to use my idea. If I didn't want people to then I would've never posted it. :D

Well I can recognize quite a few of them. Some Beatles, some Radiohead, atleast one ELO, The Dandy Warhols is a nice surprise, so is Marcy Playground, there's some Blue Öyster Cult in there, a little bit of Bowie, Blur, The Yarbirds, The Cars, Simon and Garfunkel, Devo, Tom Petty's solo work, Sabbath, R.E.M., "Imagine", The Stones, happy to see Queen on there in the middle.

A pretty good list. There are a few on their that are on mine too and I'm familiar with probably a good 75 of them.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I know most of them as well Zombeels,,,nicely done and some great albums in there.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I recognize a lot of those albums, myself. How do you guys make those collages? I think they are uber cool :D

Spill the beans :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I recognize a lot of those albums, myself. How do you guys make those collages? I think they are uber cool :D

Spill the beans :)

You just copy and paste albums together in MS paint. That's what I do anyway.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You just copy and paste albums together in MS paint. That's what I do anyway.

thank you, Cosmic. That sounds easy enough to do :tongue: I will just have to remember to save it as a jpeg instead of a bitmap.......those damn images are to freakin big!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
thank you, Cosmic. That sounds easy enough to do :tongue: I will just have to remember to save it as a jpeg instead of a bitmap.......those damn images are to freakin big!

Haha yeah. I'd suggest saving it as a PNG thought because JPEGs mess with the color and the quality.

Zombeels

Reaction score
Also sorry about the adult links that keep popping up. It asked me if my image was adult or family oriented and I said family yet adult sites still keep popping up.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online